Find a donation dropoff near you.
How To Help
How You Can Help
Why You Should Help...
Exercise provides children a way to strengthen their bodies, minds and character.
- Help kids be healthy – Exercise reduces the chance of childhood obesity.
- By playing sports, children will learn leadership, team building and communication skills
- Playing a high school sport increases a young women’s chances of graduating from college by 41%
Many children living in poverty will not have an opportunity to play sports due to a lack of shoes, uniforms and safe equipment.
- Oklahoma has the 5th highest incidence in the US of childhood poverty
- 1 out of every 4 of Oklahoma’s children lives in poverty
- 10% of Oklahoma County’s children live in poverty
Make an environmental impact by recycling sports shoes and equipment.
- 700 million shoes end up in landfills in the United States